Layered Popups (креативные всплывающие окна для любого сайта)
· Скачать удаленно ()
Unlimited number of popups: create as many popup as you wish.
- Multiple layers: each popup can contain any number of layers.
- Custom layer duration/animation: customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- 20+ CSS3 layer animations: driven by Animate.css.
- Social buttons supported: easily add Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share buttons to popup.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Facebook account.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Goolgle account.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events [BETA].
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- Contact form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail contact form.
- 10 email marketing providers supported: MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi, AWeber, Benchmark, ActiveCampaign, Interspire and Sendy supported.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- 2-steps opt-in process: yes, you can do it now.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- On-page-load event handler: raise any popup on-page-load event.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- On-scrolling event handler: raise any popup when user scroll down the page.
- On-exit-intent event handler (BETA): raise any popup when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window assuming that he/she going to close/exit the page.
- Inline mode: use any popup as a part of webpage content.
- Display modes: you can display popups every time, once per session or only once.
- Remember subscribed visitors: script set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribers.
- On-click-event handler: show any popup on-click event.
- Opt-in locker (optional): users must subscribe to close popup.
- Social locker: users must share via Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn to close popup.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Set of predefined popups: use any of 26 predefined popups as a template for your work.
- Design your own popups: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- 9 popup positions: place popup on desired screen position.
- Enable/disable overlay: enable/disable overlay.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- Secure admin panel: create and handle popups through secure admin panel.
- Realtime preview: edit popup/layers and view changes immediately.
- Cross domain access supported: you can install script on one domain and use it with unlimited number of domains.
- Popups Library: access to remote popups library.
Категория: Скрипты |
|Просмотров: 75 | Загрузок: 72